HOMECOMING INFORMATION

We will be returning to Renton Washington
May 19th 2011.

Our Homecoming Report in the Soos Creek Ward will be
June 12, 2011

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Helping Hand or La Paloma Entertainment

Here you have Elder Hegerhorst (me) pushing Ruben Bica in his wheelchair. I hold on to the handle of his wheelchair and push him while riding the bicycle. It is not to bad on the flat roads but on the hills and rough roads it get very difficult to push him this way. I like to push him this way because it is faster and I have a way back home without walking. Ruben seems to enjoy the trips and I have not scared him too badly. Although Janice decided one day that she wanted to help push on the other side. It is a bit more complicated than it looks and the next thing Ruben knew was Janice running into his wheelchair and almost causing a crash. She decided after that she would leave the pushing to me.


And there they went......









No comments:

Post a Comment